-= Power Overwhelming =-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-= Power Overwhelming =-

We are a close knit family of mature people. We strive to help others with gameplay or real life and strive for kindness within. We enjoy raiding, helping anyone, and chatting with each other

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beloved members of PO

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Beloved members of PO Empty
PostSubject: Beloved members of PO   Beloved members of PO Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:10 am

Recently many of you have noticed I haven't been on nearly as much as I normally am. I will take this opportunity to inform all of you that do check the forums. For the ones that don't, you should Razz It takes a group effort to run an org and it takes that same group effort to lead others who haven't been here as long. Don't look to these forums as guidance, look to these forums as information for others as well as yourself. Don't be afraid to post here. Post questions. Post answers. Post anything you want, that's what this place is for!

Anyways, back on topic. Recently.. I'd say since April, the org has slowed down. Everyone has felt this and I ask that you ALL keep in mind that people do have lives outside of work and home. Either people have kids or they have family and it's quickly approaching summer. It's not a fact of people actually leaving the org, it's people have taken breaks or are on break. Sunlight is good for you. I'd guesstimate the org picking back up once people get their vacations and such out of the way. This is a great time to find, within yourselves, the motivation to create teams and pick projects and stuff to work on. I'm not saying hump /lft to pick up groups but do find things to work on together. This isn't the org leader's responsibility, this is everyone's responsibility! If no one answers in org chat, send them a tell and ask.

Next topic I'm going to address is my actual absence. I know some of you aren't happy with the fact I've been gone and I can't quite say I'm upset myself, I'm quite happy right now. My main account was activated on 12/2005. That's 42 UNINTERRUPTED veteran months. Please, please understand it's not my intention to quit or my intention to leave anyone, but, I'm sorry.. I've played those months STRAIGHT. No breaks. Recently, I've gotten my GED. I've also started my application for college. Things in my life aren't very hectic still, but it's summer. I've always struggled to pay for both of my main accounts as it is. But, I don't know what the months after summer will bring. I've never done the college thing and never thought I'd even complete my GED. I'm turning 27 so, really, my life needs to start at some point. AO wasn't and isn't stopping me from anything, but I need to make sure my priority isn't/wasn't AO.

You all also know I'm in a relationship again. This relationship is new (memorial weekend) and recently (the last week and a half) I've been at his house. I've got my computer out here and I do have internet. His name is Dave, he plays EQ2 and is just as established in game as I am in AO. This presents the problem that we're in this new relationship but neither of us wants to ignore our friends for fear of exactly what's been happening to me. Everyone has been making their own opinions regardless of what I've said. I've never lied to any of you. Please don't take what I say and just blatantly not listen to me. I haven't been at home. I'm not sure when I'm going home either. I'm also not quitting. I've said it many times and I wasn't feeding everyone a line of shit. Do me the favor of not making your own opinions and speculating on my life when I've told everyone what's been going on. I expect you guys to be my friends and be happy for me no matter where my life takes me. There are MANY ways to get in touch with me. I check the forums daily. I have facebook, myspace, msn messenger, yahoo messenger, forums, ao's forums if you need to or ask me and I'll give you my phone number. Some of you even have my address. You all know I love you all as friends and I've been there to help everyone through things personal and in game. If you need me, you all know I'm there.
Back to top Go down
Katylio
President
President
Katylio

PostSubject: Re: Beloved members of PO   Beloved members of PO Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:43 pm

Mel you know i'll <3 you always, no matter where you are at. At the haters that i know are out there, you know who you are, that just think if someone isnt on they've quit, even tho the person said 100 times they havnt, do everyone a favor and STFU. Seriously, do you think what your doing is helping? is it showing support for mel at all? No what it does is push people away, saying "oh so and so is quitting, or isnt quitting, or dont fear they aint here, or whatever" Let her be happy, quit telling people she quit, or is thinking of quitting. hell if she says she'll be on, dont sit there and say "no she wont" "she wont do it" YOU DO NOT KNOW SHE WON'T. Just stop it already, it isnt needed or wanted.
Back to top Go down
https://power-overwhelming.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Beloved members of PO   Beloved members of PO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:20 am

It sound like your life is moving along nicely Smile I hope Dave is a wonderful guy, and wish you both luck! I miss chatting on vent with you, but do understand the situation. Can't wait to see you again... maybe I'll bug you on twitter or something heh heh Very Happy

Forky!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beloved members of PO   Beloved members of PO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beloved members of PO
Page 1 of 1