-= Power Overwhelming =-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-= Power Overwhelming =-

We are a close knit family of mature people. We strive to help others with gameplay or real life and strive for kindness within. We enjoy raiding, helping anyone, and chatting with each other

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordErag

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Aplication   Aplication Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:11 pm

Toon's Name: LordEragon (I'm a BIG fan of the Inheritance Series)
Toon's Breed:
Toon's Profession: Soldier
**Toon's Level: 10
Why do you wanna join our org? I have been playing mmos for a long time and one thing I have learned they are no fun alone. Leveling is much less boring with others to talk to and I enjoy a family type atmosphere when I saw your post on the AO forums I new this was the clan I wanted to join
Time Zone: EST - GMT-5
Time You play: Usually all day with a few breaks here and there right now I'm out of work and I need something fun to keep me occupied when I find a job I will still be online at least 2 to 3 hours a day
Real Age: 28
How Long do you play? usually 2 to 3 hours or more a day depending on RL
***What type of player are you? PvM mostly I love Raids and Instances when I get to a level where I can do them I do like the occasional PvP but I'm not a hardcore PvPer
Anything you wish to add? I have been playing mmos for a long time so I know the basics I don't have much exp with AO but I'm willing to learn and I do not beg if someone wants to help me level or get certain equiptment great but I do not expect people to do everything for me. Also I am willing to fill a void if need be if you lack a certain profession since I'm still low level it won't be hard for me to change gears so to speak so If you need me to I'll switch. I am a froob at the moment however not for long hopefully when my wife gets paid next week I can grab a subscription and rock and roll
Back to top Go down

Aplication
Page 1 of 1