-= Power Overwhelming =-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-= Power Overwhelming =-

We are a close knit family of mature people. We strive to help others with gameplay or real life and strive for kindness within. We enjoy raiding, helping anyone, and chatting with each other

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To all my orgmates

Go down 
AuthorMessage

To all my orgmates Empty
PostSubject: To all my orgmates   To all my orgmates Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:16 am

Hi.

that is all.

Last edited by Nyxiah on Sat May 16, 2009 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

To all my orgmates Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all my orgmates   To all my orgmates Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:01 am

Hi back.
Back to top Go down

To all my orgmates Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all my orgmates   To all my orgmates Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:21 am

Hi!
Back to top Go down

To all my orgmates Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all my orgmates   To all my orgmates Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:37 am

how do u get the xfire tag like that..??
Back to top Go down

To all my orgmates Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all my orgmates   To all my orgmates Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:22 am

Do you have an xfire account? When you go to xfire, it's got link that says "Miniprofile: Display your miniprofile on any web page! " and it shows the box thingie.. click on it and you want the code in the box that says " Copy and paste this BB code to embed your miniprofile into a PHPBB signature (e.g. in forums):"

Code:
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/nyxiah][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/nyxiah.png[/img][/url]

Copy that, and at the top of our forums here by the logo.. there's a button that says 'profile'.. click it and add the code to your signature. As soon as I find the damn thing where your sig gets posted to your posts automatically.. till then, click it under the send button
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To all my orgmates Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all my orgmates   To all my orgmates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all my orgmates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-= Power Overwhelming =- :: Announcement :: Announcement-
Jump to: